The Worcester, MA, UniBank branch is one of our premier locations. For everything from traditional personal checking and savings accounts to business services to financial planning, the Worcester branch epitomizes state-of-the-art convenience banking.
The Worcester UniBank branch is also proud to offer the following additional services:
- Safe deposit boxes
- Coin machine
- Drive-up teller window/ATM
- Instant issue debit cards
- Lemonia is the Worcester, MA, UniBank Relationship Branch Manager, where she brings 25+ years of experience and a passion for helping local business owners and residents achieve their financial dreams.
- To get in touch with Lemonia, please give us a call or email us today.
- Tania has been in banking for over 20 years and has been a mortgage originator for 2+ years. She is committed to helping people fulfill their dream of homeownership.
- Tania can provide borrowers with the best options for their borrowing needs, whether they are a first time home buyer or have been through the process before.
- To get in touch with Tania, please give us a call or email us today.
- Tania habla español con fluidez.
24 Gold Star Boulevard Worcester, MA 01605
Phone: 508-756-0807Fax: 508-756-0840
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9am - 5pm Thu & Fri: 9am - 6pm Sat: 9am - 1pm Sun: Closed
Commercial Banking Services in Worcester, MA
The city of Worcester is experiencing a revival, and UniBank is proud to be playing a role. This historic city in Central Massachusetts has found new life as an emerging hub for technology-driven businesses in the life sciences and other exciting fields. The commercial banking staff at our Worcester branch can expertly assist businesses of all sizes with our commercial lending options. We also support this growth with our business loan offerings. Stop in today to learn more about how UniBank’s Commercial Lending team can help your business meet its financial needs as we work together to build a better future for Worcester.
- Invest Worcester: UniBank’s socially responsible banking program that aims to advance home ownership, community development, and to help small businesses prosper.
- Business Banking: Traditional commercial and small business services, and Military Veterans SBA loans.
- Personal Banking: Retirement planning1, banking services for military personnel, for students, and more.
- Industry-leading convenience banking features: UniBank Bill Pay (UniPayDirect), account security and identity protection services, drive-up teller window, drive-up ATM.
1 Non-Deposit Investment Products are NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND MAY GO DOWN VALUE.