Uxbridge, MA Bank
Our Uxbridge, MA bank offers UniBank's full suite of financial services, including personal banking, business banking, and municipal banking services. The UniBank Uxbridge branch brings more of our state-of-the-art convenience banking tools and services to Central Massachusetts. Whether you need to replace a lost debit card, are looking for the security and peace of mind of a safe deposit box, or want to open a personal checking account with a bank that shares your commitment to your community, UniBank is here in Uxbridge to work with you. The branch in Uxbridge focuses on delivering the services our customers need, so they can achieve their financial goals.
The UniBank Uxbridge, MA, branch is also proud to offer the following additional services:
- Coin machine
- Instant issue debit cards
- Safe deposit boxes
- Drive-up teller window/ATM
- Michael is the Relationship Branch Manager at UniBank’s Uxbridge location, where his 12+ years of experience help him build the kinds of connections with his clients and customers that make it possible for UniBank to deliver on its mission to create economically healthy families in our community.
- If you want to contact Michael, please email or give us a call today.
- Karen has been building relationships and closing loans throughout Worcester County for over 30 years where she brings her extensive knowledge of residential home financing to the table. Her passion is helping first-time home buyers to make their dream of home ownership a reality.
- To schedule an appointment to speak with Karen about your next home purchase or refinancing an existing home loan, call or email today.
25 North Main Street Uxbridge, MA 01569
Phone: 508-278-2434Fax: 508-278-7362
Lobby & Drive-Up Hours:
Mon-Wed: 9am - 4pm
Thu-Fri: 9am - 6pm
Sat: 9am - 12pm
State-of-the-art Banking Services in Uxbridge, MA
UniBank’s roots date back to 1870 with the founding of Uxbridge Savings Bank. One of the earliest incorporated towns in Massachusetts, Uxbridge residents have been known as progressive leaders looking out for the common good since the 18th century, and there was no better town that exemplifies UniBank’s goal of creating strong, healthy, vibrant, economically secure communities. We work with our customers and clients to help them achieve their financial goals, so they are free to focus on what really matters.