UniBank’s Upton, MA, branch location brings our state-of-the-art convenience banking to one of the most desirable towns in Central Massachusetts. Nestled at the junction of I-90 and I-495, Upton is a white-collar bedroom community, and our UniBank branch focuses on delivering the services our customers here will need most, whether that’s new personal checking and savings accounts, financial planning services, or anything in between.
The Upton UniBank branch is also proud to offer the following additional services:
- Safe deposit boxes
- Drive-up teller window/ATM
- Cristina is the Area Relationship Branch Manager at UniBank’s Upton location, where her 20+ years of experience help her to build deep connections with her clients in an effort to help them achieve their financial goals.
- If you want to contact Cristina, please email or give us a call to schedule an appointment
113 Main Street Upton, MA 01568
Phone: 508-529-3297Fax: 508-529-6913
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9am - 4pm Thu-Fri: 9am - 6pm Sat: 9am - 12pm Sun: Closed
State-of-the-art Banking Services in Upton, MA
The Upton UniBank branch brings our mission of building a thriving, financially healthy local community to one of Central Massachusetts’s most desirable towns, and also allows us to serve customers in nearby Westborough and Mendon, MA. Our Upton branch delivers state-of-the art convenience banking features, including a drive-up teller window and drive-up ATM.
- Industry-leading convenience banking features: UniBank Bill Pay, account security and identity protection services, drive-up teller window, drive-up ATM.
- Business Banking: Traditional commercial and business services, and Military Veterans SBA loans.
- Personal Banking: Retirement planning1, banking services for military personnel, for students, and more.
UniBank’s mission is to serve as the go-to partner in building financially healthy, thriving communities, freeing our customers to focus on what really matters.
1 Non-Deposit Investment Products are NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND MAY GO DOWN VALUE.