Our original Sutton location, UniBank’s Sutton South branch brings secure and convenient banking locations to one of Worcester County’s most diverse towns. Focused on retail banking, the Sutton (South) branch allows us to service customers for all of their basic banking needs, including new personal checking and savings accounts.
The Sutton South UniBank branch location is also proud to offer the following additional services:
- Drive-up ATM
- Dipal is UniBank’s Relationship Branch Manager, based out of our Sutton South branch. With 4+ years of experience, Dipal welcomes the opportunity to help her clients
- If you want to contact Dipal, please email or give us a call to schedule an appointment
156 Worcester Providence Tpke Sutton South, MA 01590
Phone: 508-865-4463Fax: 508-865-2604
Lobby & Drive-Up Temporarily Unavailable: Customers of the Sutton South branch can utilize the ATM there or full service branch and drive-up teller service at our nearby Sutton North branch located at 29 Galaxy Pass in Sutton.
State-of-the-art Banking Services in Sutton, MA
One of two UniBank branches in Sutton, MA, Sutton South allows us to deliver on our mission to build a healthy local economy in one of Worcester County’s most diverse towns. Our Sutton South branch delivers state-of-the art convenience banking features, including a drive-up teller window and drive-up ATM.
- Industry-leading convenience banking features: UniBank Bill Pay, account security and identity protection services, drive-up teller window, drive-up ATM.
- Personal Banking: Retirement planning1, mortgage loans, banking services for military personnel, for students, and more.
- Business Banking: Traditional commercial and business services, including commercial and small business loans and Military Veterans SBA loans.
UniBank’s mission is to be the go-to partner in building financially healthy, thriving communities, freeing our customers to focus on what really matters.
1 Non-Deposit Investment Products are NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND MAY GO DOWN VALUE.