VISA Credit Cards
A Visa® Platinum Card with everything you need
Reward yourself –
With every VISA Platinum Card Purchase, you can earn points towards your favorite rewards.
- Earn one point for every dollar in net retail purchases
- You can redeem points for merchandise, rental cars, cruises, hotels and airline travel with fewer restrictions and no blackout dates.
There’s no cap to how many points you can earn.
- For a full list of ways your card can pay you back, visit www.cRewardsCard.com.
Worldwide Acceptance –
If you’re going across town or around the world, you’ll enjoy more shopping, more fine restaurants, and more travel opportunities with your VISA Platinum Card, because your credit card works at millions of places that accept visa credit cards. Make your new Visa Platinum Card your constant traveling companion and you’ll always have instant credit at your fingertips.
Security Programs –
At UniBank, we take your security very seriously. That’s why your VISA Platinum Card has multiple layers of cardholder protection that gives you an extraordinary level of security. You can feel confident no matter how you use it.
- Verified by VISA- activate your card for this service and create your personal password for online purchasing protection.
- Zero Liability Policy- your liability for unauthorized transactions is $0. Promptly notify us and you pay nothing.
- Identity Theft Assistance- If you suspect that your identity has been stolen, call 1-866-ID-HOTLINE to get access to free and confidential assistance.
- 3-Digit Code- On the back of your Visa Platinum Card, you’ll find a special 3-digit code (also called Cardholder Verification Value or CVV2), designed to provide an additional layer of internet and telephone fraud protection.
Travel Benefits –
For protection while traveling, your VISA Platinum Card automatically provides you and your family with Travel Accident Insurance1 and Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver2.
This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval
1 Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
2 To activate coverage, complete the entire rental transaction with your card and decline the collision damage waiver coverage if offered by the rental company. Restrictions apply if you have personal automobile insurance covering this theft or damage.