Massachusetts Student Bank Accounts
Open a MA Student Checking Account
with UniBank: Banking for a New Kind of Student
Open a student checking account in Massachusetts quickly and easily with UniBank. UniBank’s student savings accounts can help you reach your savings long or short-term saving goals. UniBank brings student banking right to your fingertips with convenient tools to help you monitor spending and manage your student bank accounts from anywhere!
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- UniBank VISA Debit Card
- Purchases are deducted from your Student Checking account and a detailed record of every transaction can be monitored using your Online Banking,
- Mobile Banking account, and on your monthly statement
- Add your UniBank debit card to your mobile device’s digital wallet. Available for Apple PayTM, Samsung Pay, and Google PayTM
- 8 Non-UniBank ATM transaction fees waived per statement cycle4
- eStatements help you save the environment while you bank by receiving your monthly statements electronically
1Must present valid student ID and be of the age of 22 and under. Individual accounts available for students 16 to 22, under 16 must open with a parent or legal guardian. Minimum opening balance for a Free Student Checking account is $10.
2UniBank does not charge for using our Mobile Banking service. Your mobile phone carrier may charge for text messages, data transfer fees, and/or Web access. Check your wireless plan for details.
3Must have a UniBank Deposit Account, Online Banking, and Mobile Banking. Additional requirements apply, inquire for details.
4Non-UniBank ATM fee waivers apply to UniBank fees charged for use of non-UniBank ATMs. Customer may be charged ATM surcharge fees by the institution that owns the ATM, unless the ATM is in the Allpoint or MoneyPass networks. Waivers do not apply to international ATM transactions.