Mass Save® HEAT Loans
A Mass Save® HEAT Loan* from UniBank is an interest-free energy efficiency loan of up to
$25,000.00 for homeowners looking to increase their home's energy efficiency.
As a participating lender, UniBank offers Mass Save HEAT Loans on qualifying improvements including:
- Mass Save recommended attic, wall and basement insulation
- Heating systems
- Domestic hot water and solar water heaters
- Central air conditioning and heat pumps
- ENERGY STAR® qualified replacement windows
- Energy-efficient thermostats
How do I qualify for a Mass Save HEAT Loan?
To qualify for this energy efficiency loan, you must have:
- A completed Mass Save Energy Assessment
- The first step you need to take to determine if you are eligible, is to visit MassSave.com/HEATLoan or call 866.527.SAVE (7283) to schedule a Mass Save Home Energy Assessment. This free assessment takes approximately 2 hours, and provides important information about your home's energy efficiency and the best way to use your HEAT Loan.
- A contractor proposal and documentation
- A Mass Save HEAT Loan Authorization Form
To speak with a UniBank representative about the Mass Save HEAT Loan Program, call 800.578.4270 or stop by your local branch.
*Customers must meet program eligibility requirements to participate. Eligibility for the HEAT Loan Program is based on completing a Home Energy Assessment and pre-approval. Some restrictions apply and offers are subject to change or cancellation. Financing is subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions apply. Visit MassSave.com/HEATLoan or call 1-866-527-SAVE (7283) for details and to learn more about the program. Recording fees will be required for loan amounts that exceed $15,000 at borrower’s expense; recording fees total $75. Maximum loan amount is $25,000.00. The Property must be owner-occupied. Townhouses and condominiums are excluded.
UniBank Heat Loans are available for properties located in Worcester and Middlesex counties.