Skip Navigation Download Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view PDFs.

General FAQs

I need assistance with an account related question. Who should I call?
Please contact our Customer Contact Center at 800-578-4270 during regular business hours or during extended telephone customer service hours, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. through 6 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. through 1 p.m.
I suspect there may be a fraudulent charge on my UniBank account. What should I do?
  • Contact UniBank immediately at 800-578-4270 if you suspect fraudulent activity on your UniBank account. Our representatives will work with you to protect your account.
  • You can also block or temporarily restrict your debit card through Mobile or Online Banking if you suspect it was lost or stolen.
What is UniBank’s routing number?

Our routing number is: 211372378

I just opened a new account at UniBank and would like to bring my money over from my other bank, what should my next steps be?
Thank you for choosing UniBank! We know you have a lot of options when it comes to banks, and we’re glad you chose us. We created this checklist(Opens in a new Window) to help you remember all the steps you need to take to fully move your accounts over. If you need help along the way, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
What is the best way to find a UniBank branch or ATM that is convenient for me to visit?
The Locations page of our website is a valuable resource to help you locate the branch that is most convenient for you. The branch locator on this page allows you to enter your home address and find the branch that is closest to you. Our Mobile Banking app has a location option on our login page that will use your phone’s GPS to show you the closest branches to your phone.
Where can I find UniBank’s Deposit or Loan rates?
Our rates can be found on the Rates page on our website.

Does UniBank offer a Student Checking account?
Yes, UniBank offers a Student Checking account to help you manage your money while you’re away at school. Find out more or open an account online today. You can also stop by any UniBank branch to open an account.
What types of checking accounts does UniBank offer?
Whether you’re just getting started as a student or are an active or retired military servicemember, UniBank has checking options for a variety of needs featuring the convenient tools you need to manage your money effectively. Browse our checking options.
Does UniBank offer Mortgage loans?
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, looking to refinance, building a new house, buying or refinancing an investment property or interested in purchasing a vacation home, UniBank has a unique mortgage solution for you.
I’ll be traveling abroad, is there anything I need to do in advance to be able to access my money while I’m traveling?
We recommend that you call our Customer Contact Center at 800-578-4270 at least one week before departure and provide us with the dates and destinations. By notifying UniBank in advance, we can take steps to avoid your debit card from being blocked against authorized purchase transactions during your trip. Read more about traveling abroad here.
I am attempting to make an online purchase, but am being declined?
We recommend that you call our Customer Contact Center at 800-578-4270 to verify if the merchant that you are attempting your purchase with is processing internationally. If the company is processing internationally we may need to unblock the foreign country for your transaction to be successful. Restricted countries are available here.
Is UniBank affiliated with the UniBank in Haiti?
Although we have a similar name, UniBank is not associated with the UniBank in Haiti. We are community bank based in Massachusetts serving the local communities. By using a search engine to find the keywords “UniBank Haiti” you will reach that institution.
What are my options for paying my UniBank loan?
We offer several convenient options for you to pay your UniBank loan including: In-person at any of our branch locations, one-time online payment using UniPay, Online Banking transfer, or mail in.

Read more about paying your UniBank loan here, or contact our Customer Contact Center for further assistance at 800-578-4270.
I’ve heard UniBank has a program called “Invest Worcester.” How can I find out more about this program?
Invest Worcester is a socially responsible savings account that leverages deposited money to lend for the advancement of home ownership, community development, and small business development in Worcester, MA.

Find out more about the program and how we can build a better Worcester together, or by calling our Worcester branch at 508-756-0807.

I’m a member of a community organization that is looking for a charitable contribution/sponsorships. How can I request UniBank’s support?
UniBank is committed to serving the community and we accept applications for funding that fall within our geographical footprint within the categories of: youth development, community development, affordable housing, and environmental concerns.
I would like to receive UniBank’s monthly eNewsletter. How can I subscribe?
Stay up to date on products, programs, specials, and important notifications by subscribing to UniBank eNews today. You can also subscribe to UniVest Monthly to stay up on current investment issues. Read eNews or UniVest Monthly and subscribe today! 
Is UniBank currently hiring for any open positions?
Find out more about what it’s like to work at UniBank and view open positions on the Careers section of our website.
Can you please provide me with UniBank’s Privacy Policy?
Our Privacy Policy is available for download or as a printable PDF here.
How do I enroll in Online Banking?
Existing UniBank customers can enroll in Online Banking here.
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
Login to your Online Banking account to enroll in Mobile Banking today, then simply download the UniBank app to your Mobile device and you're be able to bank anywhere! 
Can you tell me more about Mobile Deposit?
Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit a check from within the UniBank Mobile Banking app by taking a picture of the check. This convenient option saves you from having to make a trip in to a local branch and is a wonderful time saver! 

View our Mobile Deposit FAQs to find out more. 
How do I activate my new consumer debit card?
You may activate your consumer debit card by completing a pin based transaction or balance inquiry at an ATM. You may also activate your card by telephone at 800.992.3808.
How do I update my contact information with UniBank?
You can make changes to your contact information within Online Banking in the preference tab. You can also stop into a branch office. If a branch office is not convenient for you, please call us at 800-578-4270, we can send you a form by mail.
What type of documentation do I need to bring with me when I open a new account?
Account Type Required Documentation
IRS Letter verifying EIN (Tax ID)
Articles of Incorporation

DBA (Doing Business As) Account using EIN (Tax ID)

DBA Certificate from Town
IRS Letter verifying EIN (Tax ID)
If applicable, Articles of Incorporation

DBA (Doing Business As) Account using Social Security Number

DBA Certificate from Town

Estate Account

IRS Letter verifying EIN (Tax ID) of the estate
Original Death Certificate
Original Probate Document from court, confirming appointment of Personal Representative (Executor/Executrix)

Landlord/Tenant Account – Person or Business

CIP Form (Contact UniBank at 1-800-578-4270 for this form)

LLC (Limited Liability Company)

IRS Letter verifying EIN (Tax ID)
LLC Operating Agreement

LLC (Limited Liability Company) – Single Member

LLC Certificate of Organization
If applicable, IRS Letter verifying EIN (Tax ID)

Organization or Association

IRS Letter verifying EIN (Tax ID)
Letter on letterhead stating signers and outlining bylaws or copy of organization’s minutes outlining bylaws and elected officers
If Charitable, organization/association must be registered with Commonwealth as a Charitable Organization (


IRS Letter verifying EIN (Tax ID)
Partnership Agreement

Power of Attorney (POA)

Original Power of Attorney

Representative Payee – Person or Business

Representative Payee Appointment Letter from Social Security Administration (SSA)

Trust using EIN (Tax ID for Trust)

Original Trust Certificate
IRS Letter verifying EIN (Tax ID) for the trust

Trust using Social Security Number

Original Trust Certificate