Mobile Banking Enhancements
The updated version of our App is now available.
The updated Mobile Banking App should automatically update. If updates did not occur automatically, you can update the App by visiting the App Store on your device and manually updating the UniBank App.
Here are some exciting new features of our updated App:
- New User Registration — you no longer have to register within Online Banking first to use our App.
- Manage your debit card — you can now temporarily deactivate or activate your debit card at any time. This allows you the ability to protect your deposit account(s) linked to your debit card.
- Fast balances — you can “touch” for a fast balance, plus the last 5 transactions for any account you select, without having to log into the App (requires setup).
- Reset password — you can reset your password through the App.
Our Mobile Banking App is a great way to access your accounts wherever you are. It’s safe, secure, and convenient.
- View balances and transaction history for both deposit and loan accounts.
- Pay bills.
- Make transfers between accounts and make loan payments.
- Locate UniBank ATMs and branch locations.
- View and manage personal alerts.
- Contact Customer Support.
- Make deposits using mobile deposit.
- Business users with appropriate permissions can initiate ACH batches and/or transmit wire transfers.
|Username||Your Mobile Banking App username will be the same as your Online Banking username.|
|Password||Your Mobile Banking App password will be the same as your Online Banking password.|