Milford, MA Bank
When UniBank opened our Milford, MA, branch the goal was to bring our commitment to being the premier bank in our community to one of the oldest and largest towns in Massachusetts’s Worcester County. In a town known for its wonderfully unique pink granite quarries, which contributed to some of America’s most beloved landmarks—including the world-famous Boston Public Library, as well as New York City’s original Pennsylvania Station—UniBank is focused on delivering convenience and hospitality.
In addition to all of our customers’ personal banking needs, the Milford branch proudly offers the following additional services:
- Safe deposit boxes
- Drive-up teller window/ATM
- Pedro is the Relationship Branch Manager at our Milford branch location. Pedro brings with him 25+ years of experience in personal banking.
- If you want to contact Pedro, please email or give us a call to schedule an appointment.
91 Prospect Street Milford, MA 01757
Phone: 508-478-5666Fax: 508-478-5688
Lobby & Drive-Up Hours:
Mon-Wed: 9am - 4pm
Thurs: 9am - 6pm
Fri: 9am - 4pm
Sat: 9am - 12pm
State-of-the-art Banking Services in Milford, MA
The Milford, MA, UniBank branch provides to our customers state-of-the art convenience banking features. Whether you come to us for help in growing your business with our traditional commercial and small business loans and services, or for personal banking needs, including retirement planning, our best-in-the-industry banking features will let you bank conveniently and safely, so you can focus on what really matters.
- Business Banking: Traditional commercial and business services, including business loans and Military Veterans SBA loans.
- Industry-leading convenience banking features: Drive-up teller window, drive-up ATM, UniBank Bill Pay, account security and identity protection services.
- Personal Banking: Checking and savings accounts, home mortgage loans, student banking, retirement planning1, banking services for military personnel, and more.