Hopkinton, MA Bank
The UniBank branch in Hopkinton, MA, brings our commitment to being the premier bank in our community to one of the oldest and most vibrant towns in Massachusetts. In a town known for being the starting point of the world-famous Boston Marathon, our Hopkinton branch focuses on delivering convenience and hospitality. That’s why we invite the neighborhood to join us for a cup of coffee in our UniBank Café (where you can enjoy free wifi, too!).
In addition to meeting all of our customers’ personal banking needs, the Hopkinton branch proudly offers the following additional services:
- Coin machine
- Safe deposit boxes
- Drive-up teller window/ATM
- Instant issue debit cards
- Cristina is the Area Relationship Branch Manager at UniBank’s Hopkinton location, where she brings over 20 years of experience and a focus on building deeper connections with her clients in an effort to help them achieve their financial goals.
- If you want to contact Cristina, please email or give us a call to schedule an appointment.
87 West Main Street Hopkinton, MA 01748
Phone: 508-435-0005Fax: 508-435-0338
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9am - 5pm Thu-Fri: 9am - 6pm Sat: 9am - 1pm Sun: Closed
State-of-the-art Banking Services in Hopkinton, MA
The Hopkinton, MA, branch of UniBank proudly offers state-of-the art convenience banking features, available to all account holders. Whether you come to us for personal banking needs, including retirement planning1, or for help in growing your business with our traditional commercial and business loans and services, our industry-leading convenience banking features will let you bank safely, so you can focus on what really matters.
- Business Banking: Traditional commercial and business services, and Military Veterans SBA loans.
- Personal Banking: Retirement planning1, banking services for military personnel and veterans, for students, and more.
- Industry-leading convenience banking features: UniBank Bill Pay, account security and identity protection services, drive-up teller window, drive-up ATM.
1 Non-Deposit Investment Products are NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND MAY GO DOWN VALUE.