North Grafton, MA Bank
The UniBank branch in Grafton, MA, allows us to bring our commitment to being the premier bank in our community to one of Massachusetts’s oldest and most picturesque towns. Grafton is part of the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, the oldest industrialized region in the US, and UniBank builds on that history by working with local residents and businesses to create a healthy, thriving economy at our doorstep.
In addition to all of our customers’ personal, business and municipal banking needs, the North Grafton branch proudly offers the following additional services:
- Coin machine
- Safe deposit boxes
- Drive-up teller window/ATM
- Instant issue debit cards
Relationship Branch Manager
- Dwyane is the Relationship Branch Manager at UniBank’s Grafton location, where his experience helps him build the kinds of connections with his clients and customers that make it possible for UniBank to deliver on its mission to create economically healthy families in our community.
- If you want to contact Dwyane, please email or give us a call to schedule an appointment
89 Worcester Street (Route 122) North Grafton, MA 01536
Phone: 508-839-4980Fax: 508-839-4815
Lobby & Drive-Up Hours:
Mon-Wed: 9am - 4pm
Thurs: 9am - 6pm
Fri: 9am - 4pm
Sat: 9am - 12pm
State-of-the-art Banking Services in Grafton, MA
Our North Grafton bank brings UniBank’s mission of building a healthy local economy to one of Worcester County’s most thriving and vibrant towns. The UniBank Grafton branch delivers state-of-the art convenience banking features, including a drive-up teller window and ATM for those New England winter days. As our customer, you can come to us for all of your banking needs, whether that’s help in growing your business with our traditional commercial and small business loans and services, or for your personal banking needs, including retirement planning and home mortgage loans. We are your partner in achieving financial health, so you can focus on what really matters.
- Business Banking: Traditional commercial and small business services, and Military Veterans SBA loans.
- Personal Banking: Retirement planning1, banking services for military personnel, for students, and more.
- Industry-leading convenience banking features: UniBank Bill Pay, account security and identity protection services, drive-up teller window, drive-up ATM.
1 Non-Deposit Investment Products are NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND MAY GO DOWN VALUE.