The UniBank branch in Grafton, MA, allows us to bring our commitment to being the premier bank in our community to one of Massachusetts’s oldest and most picturesque towns. Grafton is part of the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, the oldest industrialized region in the US, and UniBank builds on that history by working with local residents and businesses to create a healthy, thriving economy at our doorstep.
In addition to all of our customers’ personal banking needs, the North Grafton branch proudly offers the following additional services:
- Coin machine
- Safe deposit boxes
- Drive-up teller window/ATM
- Instant issue debit cards
- Anjali is UniBank’s Area Relationship Branch Manager, based out of our North Grafton branch. She brings over 10 years of experience to the Grafton location, along with a true commitment to helping her customers and clients achieve their financial goals
- If you want to contact Anjali, please email or give us a call to schedule an appointment
89 Worcester Street (Route 122) North Grafton, MA 01536
Phone: 508-839-4980Fax: 508-839-4815
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9am - 5pm Thu & Fri: 9am - 6pm Sat: 9am - 1pm Sun: Closed
State-of-the-art Banking Services in Grafton, MA
The branch location in North Grafton brings UniBank’s mission of building a healthy local economy to one of Worcester County’s most thriving and vibrant towns. Our Grafton branch delivers state-of-the art convenience banking features, including a drive-up teller window and ATM for those New England winter days. As our customer, you can come to us for all of your banking needs, whether that’s help in growing your business with our traditional commercial and small business loans and services, or for your personal banking needs, including retirement planning. We are your partner in achieving financial health, so you can focus on what really matters.
- Business Banking: Traditional commercial and small business services, and Military Veterans SBA loans.
- Personal Banking: Retirement planning1, banking services for military personnel, for students, and more.
- Industry-leading convenience banking features: UniBank Bill Pay, account security and identity protection services, drive-up teller window, drive-up ATM.
1 Non-Deposit Investment Products are NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND MAY GO DOWN VALUE.