At UniBank, each of our branches carry a commitment to being the premier bank serving their community. The Douglas branch, serving the Worcester County area, is focused on helping residents of Douglas achieve their financial goals with secure and convenient personal and business banking.
In addition to all of our customers’ personal banking needs, the Douglas branch proudly offers the following additional services:
- Safe deposit boxes
- Drive-up teller window/ATM
- Instant issue debit cards
- Coin machine
- Karen is the Relationship Branch Manager at our Douglas UniBank branch, where she brings with her over 25 years of experience in the retail and business banking industry.
- If you want to contact Karen, please email or give us a call to schedule an appointment
4 Mechanic Street Douglas, MA 01516
Phone: 508-476-2624Fax: 508-476-4427
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9am - 4pm Thu & Fri: 9am - 6pm Sat: 9am - 12pm Sun: Closed
State-of-the-art Banking Services in Douglas, MA
UniBank’s Douglas, MA, branch is ready to assist you in all of your business and personal banking needs, including home equity lines of credit and other mortgage products. All UniBank accounts are eligible for state-of-the-art convenience banking features! The Douglas branch also has safe deposit boxes available.
- Personal Banking: Banking services for military personnel and students, retirement planning1 and more.
- Industry-leading convenience banking features: Account security and identity protection services, drive-up teller window, drive-up ATM, UniBank Bill Pay.
1 Non-Deposit Investment Products are NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND MAY GO DOWN VALUE.