At UniBank, our branches carry a commitment to being the premier bank serving the financial needs of the Greater Blackstone Valley and Worcester. Our Blackstone branch is dedicated to helping to improve the economic health of the Blackstone community and surrounding towns:
- Rhode Island: Woonsocket, North Smithfield
- Massachusetts: Millville, Mendon, and Bellingham
- All of the Blackstone River Valley
- Kim is the Relationship Branch Manager at our Blackstone branch location. A resident of Blackstone who is committed to community involvement, Kim brings with her 20+ years of experience in personal banking.
- If you want to contact Kim, please email or give us a call to schedule an appointment.
10 Cheney Street Blackstone, MA 01504
Phone: 508-883-4120Fax: 508-883-0281
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9am - 4pm Thu & Fri: 9am - 6pm Sat: 9am - 12pm Sun: Closed
State-of-the-art Banking Services in Blackstone, MA
UniBank’s Blackstone, MA, branch is ready to assist you in all of your business and personal banking needs, including auto loans. All UniBank accounts are eligible for state-of-the-art convenience banking features!
- Personal Banking: Retirement planning1, banking services for military personnel and veterans, for students, and more.
- Business Banking: Traditional commercial and business services, and Military Veterans SBA loans.
- Industry-leading convenience banking features: UniBank Bill Pay,account security and identity protection services, drive-up teller window, ATM.
1 Non-Deposit Investment Products are NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND MAY GO DOWN VALUE.