Online Banking Small Business
Online Banking for Business is a robust Internet cash management product that will meet all your needs for access to up-to-date real time account information and the ability to:
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View real-time history and check images online
- Make state and federal tax payments
- Create wire transmittal transactions
- Transmit ACH files for payroll processing and accounts receivables
- Stop payments on checks
- Perform account reconciliations
- Exchange data with your other financial and accounting systems
- And, download data files from Online Banking for Business to QuickBooks® with one click!
All these capabilities are available with full security so you can permit just the level of access you wish to allow each of your employees. Using your personal computer, this is a solution that’s right for your business.
Bill Payer: Make Fast Bill Payments Online
Bill Payer gives your business all the convenience of an automated bill payer service for a low monthly fee.
Click here to login or view the Bill Payer Demo.
"As a small business owner,
Online Banking for Business really caters to my needs."
UniBank now offers eStatements (electronic statements) for your business statement accounts, including checking, savings and loans. They are available through your secure UniBiz login, so you can be sure your information is safe. You will get an email from us when your statement is available and you will be able to view it the next time you login to UniBiz. Once you are there, your statement can be viewed, printed or even downloaded to your computer or storage device, any time you want.
Your eStatement will include all the same information you currently receive with your printed UniBank statement, including check images and important notices from UniBank. And, best of all, your eStatement will be ready and waiting immediately – no waiting for the mail. In fact, you can “go green” and tell us not to mail your statement. Click here for frequently asked questions about eStatements.
BACK TO TOP